The new generation of MiNT camera you can control
InstantKon RF70 is designed to let the photographer take control. With ordinary instant cameras, the camera controls you. With MiNT cameras, you control the camera. RF70 is the only WIDE format camera that offers full manual control – shutter speed, aperture, and focus. With full controls and an enormous film format, it doesn’t take a pro to capture the most stunning moments. Browse official page »
AUTO or MANUAL. It’s up to you.
Auto and manual are present in the same camera. If you want more control, choose manual. Or you could just use auto to let the camera do everything for you.
Sensational depth-of-field you can control.
Six apertures for you to choose from. The largest aperture is f/5.6, equivalent to f/2.4 on 35mm. Combined with the enormous film format, it will give you phenomenal bokeh. RF70 gives you the shallowest depth-of-field among all instant cameras except special mods.
Control the exact amount of light you need.
You can choose from 14 shutter speed settings, giving you the flexibility and freedom to choose what kind of picture you want. With controls in an instant camera, you will know how your picture turns out before it actually develops, saving you a lot of film and time. With the array of speed settings, you can shoot in the dark, in the daytime, with or without flash. No matter which way the sun is shining, you will still be able to get a desirable picture.
All you need in an instant camera, carefully packed in one foldable body:
- _ Built-in flash for nighttime or fill flash
- _ 2.5mm audio jack for triggering external studio flash
- _ Real mechanical rangefinder for focusing
- _ Neutral density filters for bright sunlight
- _ Eject lever for unlimited multiple exposures
- _ B mode for up to 10 minutes long exposure (double-click the shutter button for T mode)
- _ Light meter for detecting ambient light
- _ LCD display for ND recommendations
- _ Tripod socket for standard tripods
- _ Threaded shutter button for standard cable releases
- Apertures: f/5.6, f/6.7, f/8, f/11, f/16, f/22
- Lens: 3-element lens with glass, aspherical lenses, f=93 mm, EFL(Effective Focal Length)
- Coating: Multi-layer coated
- Focusing distance: 0.75m (29.5 inches) – ∞ (manual focus)
- Depth-of-field (@ 0.75m and f/5.6): 4.9cm
- Largest aperture (35mm equivalent): f/2.4
- Shutter speed: 1/500 – 1sec (A mode), B mode – maximum 10mins
- Viewfinder: Real image viewfinder, 0.44x
- Exposure control: AUTO, A+1, A-1, B, R-flash, 1/500, 1/250, 1/125, 1/60, 1/30, 1/15, 1/8, 1/4, 1/2, 1, OFF
- Flash: Built-in electronic flash with auto-brightness balance
- Multiple exposures: Yes, unlimited times
- Battery: 2 AA Alkaline batteries (included)
- Film: Instax Wide film W108mm x H86mm (Image: W99mm x H62mm), ISO800 (see sample shots ➞)
- Adapters: Cable release socket, tripod mount socket, neck strap eyelets and 2.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 182 x 122 x 64mm (7.16 x 4.8 x 2.51 inches)
- Weight: 806 grams (28.4 ounces) (camera only)
- 5-year warranty and lifelong membership